Confessions of a Lustful Stepmother
Confessions of a Lustful Stepmother
I am a 35 year old girl named Karolin that despite my age I have managed to keep myself , at my own pace but I keep myself healthy and good body to be desired, firm and round tits semi athletic body shapely legs, white skin and being in my own home I like to wear short outfits, short jeans and semi transparent blouses something that does not bother me and at the same time make me feel fresh in those moments. My husband who despite his firm arms, athletic torso and seductive look sometimes I feel he can't offer me more.
Even inside me is a lustful, sexy, perverted and dominant beast wanting to come out and play.
So on some nights before bed I tend to masturbate and self value my body, I like to feel desired, to be touched, to feel my silky skin being caressed.
He usually arrives late from work so there is little time he gives me.
Before going to bed after showering I lie on the bed sometimes with seductive lace garments that I keep for him, where I can show my breasts while they remain in the air bristling and well red from the lust I feel, other times I just lie down completely naked.
Tired of reading stories. See this lustful family doing blowjob threesomes!!!!!
I usually lock the door because I have 2 open minded teenage stepsons that sometimes I notice when they stare at me and even make eyes at me, I can not say that from time to time I also watch them carefully but they have a body almost created by the gods ... rough skin but shiny in the sun, brown skin, athletic torso with pictures reflected in their skin, good muscles, so sometimes my eyes go away when they come out of their showers half-naked that even a lip I tend to bite.
I can not say that sometimes I have not dreamed of having them in my bed because I have , and now usually before touching me every night I tend to leave one or the other door half open hoping that at some point one of them can look at me, feel intrigue and desire and want to come and play with me as I want to experiment with my stepchildren.
One of those nights while I was in my bed I started to watch some TV but I got overwhelmed immediately, I was bored and wanted to do much more.... So I got undressed and went to bed, I lay down and from one moment to the next I was immersed in the carnal pleasures of desire where my hands caressed every part of my body, I ran a finger in my mouth where I bit it little by little I was immersed in my thoughts, where my other hand went over my big tits that were in the air and the other was making naughty circles on my clitoris , Fast movements that made me scream as I kept my legs so wide open, when from one moment to the next I found myself so lost in my thoughts that I felt my vagina dripping from how wet it was and that someone was sucking on the liquid that was coming out of it .
When I came out of my trance I realized that it was Ben, one of my stepsons and the truth is that for not having so much experience he was doing a wonderful job, he was sucking, swallowing and sucking it again in small circles while he was sucking it and I was moaning with such a huge pleasure that I loved what he was doing, it was really rich and made me feel even more desirous, Just when I look down and return my gaze I get Alex my other stepson who without giving me many turns plants a passionate kiss loaded with many things so he practically puts his tongue in my mouth all the way down my throat.
You won't believe what sexy stepmothers do to get their stepsons to study!!!
He kisses all over my lower neck and my big tits while his other brother still plunges his tongue and his big firm fingers into me.
Alex sucks my nipples making them erect, they get erect from so much pleasure finding themselves in that room... I am thirsty, I am sweating a lot, but that doesn't matter to them since they are making me enjoy as I had wanted so much.
When I look directly into their eyes I see them both with those big cocks hanging out of them so I want to take them in my mouth.
I get out of my bed and kneel in front of them to suck, suck and ravish their cocks in my mouth.
I grab each of their cocks with my hands and walk between them, walking them across my face then without thinking I take each one in my mouth separately making them moan with pleasure.....
I go with one first and start sucking his big cock without letting go of the other one, they are delicious. So I go with the other one, I put that big cock in until I choke and he pushes my head in even more.
Comments
Post a Comment