The fantasy of fucking three lustful stepdaughters came true.
The fantasy of fucking three lustful stepdaughters came true.
My name is Xavier of deep and penetrating look for some reason they always tell me, I am authentic out of the ordinary pale complexion and caramel colored eyes.
In my hair are painted some gray hair that over the years have come out in me. I am not yet 50 but I am well endowed, but in spite of that I have been separated for several years.
In those years I have only had the opportunity to share with a person of my age, so after 2 years, we have decided to live together, although I have been intrigued because this person who shares my side has beautiful daughters that just seeing them I feel that my dick stands alone.
All of them would come to live with me.
One of them is called Ashley, she has brown hair, tanned skin, a skinny torso and silky skin, a little short, maybe she doesn't have a big ass but she is round and has big tits for an 18 year old girl, the second one is 20 years old, her name is Alejandra; redhead with wavy white hair, long white legs and shapely legs because she has an athletic body, is what is most noticeable, she does not have much ass but nevertheless, she has it well standing, small breasts but not sagging, while the oldest of 22 called Angela is jet black hair very smooth and silky, you stare at her and she shines in the sun, cinnamon skin with nice tits well placed, a beautiful waist and a nice ass, well rounded.
When I first saw them I drooled and in my thoughts I only had dirty things.
Tired of reading, check out this BF fucking two sexy, lusty stepdaughters!!!!
Sometimes I spend the day watching them, they wear very short clothes that let me see everything they have in their bodies and my eyes go away, even though sometimes I try to hide it for their mother's sake.
One night I wake up and go down to the kitchen to get some water when I notice that their room is half open, and I keep watching them through that space.
They are working with a laptop, apparently making videos for their onlyfans page, they were wearing very small clothes and wiggling their waists back and forth, at some point my dick was already erect, throbbing for them and I started to masturbate my well endowed friend over my pajamas.
I gasped as I imagined having them all to myself, their scent permeating my body.
And they pouted in surprise when they heard me so they opened the door and found me standing there by their door, let me into their room and left me sitting in a chair blindfolded in front of their laptop....
Where different people were telling them as they watched them to do different things.
From one moment to the next I felt how little by little they were undressing me but in a fleeting and sensual way, putting their hands all over my body, I could even notice how they were rubbing their fingers all over my already erect cock...
I hear strange sounds around me since I can't observe anything but from one moment to another I feel how they grab my cock and put it in their mouths, it felt delicious and exciting, all my skin was bristling while the other one sucked my balls, sucked them and from time to time touched and caressed them with her hands.
While one of them planted a kiss on me that left me quite exhausted because she stuck her caramel tongue almost all the way down my throat.
There I could feel that it was Angela because I felt big tits in my face, I wanted her to kiss them, lick them, suck them, and so it was ....
I was really excited.
Don't miss this stepmom giving her stepson a handjob while watching TV with her husband next to her!!!!
I heard whispers of them to exchange and do with me what they wanted, one of them got on top of me and was giving strong blows wanted to feel my big cock endowed and as she left her breasts towards my body felt something small her tits so I could tell it was Alejandra, it felt so good, she moaned with pleasure while the other girl tasted every part of my body and this one in turn, stood up and positioned herself in front of me and the others reclined my head so I could suck her beautiful round ass, she wanted to feel me and at some point I introduced my finger making strong movements while she was penetrated by my cock.
We spent some time like that until another of my stepdaughters got on top of me leaving her back to my face, she sat and rocked soft and fast, at some point she let my hands touch her well shaped tits but I could feel she didn't have much ass, but I could touch her shapely legs, slender body and I knew it was Ashley, while with one of my free hands I gave movements on her clitoris to make it much wetter than it already was.
So I knew that the one I was missing was the older one, just at that moment they removed my blindfolds and I could see what they were doing when I could not see.
The older one positioned herself on all fours letting me observe the folds of her already wet vagina and her big ass giving way to my well endowed member that I had wanted for a long time to enter her. I could not take it anymore, I did not think about it and entered her strongly, pulling her long hair, I wanted her to feel everything I had repressed in me, I think we both wanted it from the beginning.
I was like that for a long time while I licked, sucked and sucked her anus and then I entered her. She tried not to scream, but her scream echoed in my head, I wanted to feel her even more, when I finally let go of my thoughts and looked towards the bed, I saw the other sisters touching, groping each other and doing many perverse things, they licked her breasts and then went down to her already wet vagina and sucked it, they moaned, screamed they liked all these dirty games... they changed positions and positioned themselves in 69 between them so they could suck and suck their vaginas between them.
I came to think that this was a lot of perversion between sisters, but they themselves explained to me that it was not so, their parents had been different and one of them had been adopted by my wife, so I was relieved, but at the same time intrigued.
Then they also settled down and continued sucking my cock, which could take no more. They lay down lengthwise on the bed while I was the one who passed my penis through each of their mouths, leaving time for each one to suck it.... It was delicious, I couldn't take it anymore and I got ready to come in them, I sprayed all my thick white cum in their faces, their mouths, their eyes and even part of their bodies, I was ecstatic and pleased.
A dream come true...
Comments
Post a Comment